- What causes staff to resist volunteers?
- What does paid staff need to know about working with volunteers?
- How do you communicate to paid staff about working with volunteers?
- How can you train and support staff as they become responsible for managing volunteers?
- What are some strategies for engaging volunteers in a union environment?
- Angie Boehm, BA, CHRP, CVA Administrator of Volunteers – Health Sciences Centre
- Shelley Armstrong, RN Vice President – Manitoba Nurses Union
- Victoria de Haan-Traa Manager of Volunteer Services – Siloam Mission
Wednesday, January 27th, 2016, 8:00am-10:30am
Norwood Hotel (Tache Room)
8:00am-8:30am Breakfast and networking
8:30am-10:30am Panel Discussion
Registration is required.
$30 for MAVA members
$50 for non-members